By Boeing Commercial Airplane Company.; Continental Airlines
Read or Download 737-300 flight manual PDF
Similar training books
Place of work education and schooling have more and more been noticeable as pivotal components in bettering the skills, abilities and competitiveness of undefined, and the purpose of the administration constitution Initiative (MCI), was once to enhance managers' sensible competency according to this. below the MCI, qualification used to be won via proving managerial competence in paintings similar projects, instead of by way of learning for a theoretical, academic qualification similar to an MBA or measure.
The single source a supervisor must flip an issue worker right into a best performer 201 how one can flip Any worker right into a megastar Performer hands managers with the thoughts they should care for the complete variety of worker problems--including tardiness, low-quality paintings, consistent complaining, and lots more and plenty extra.
- Training of Nuclear Reactor Personnel (csni87-138)
- Learning and Development for Managers: Perspectives from Research and Practice
- MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-297): Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
- Differentiating Non-Distraction and So-Forth - An Aspect of Training in Thorough Cut
- Professional Education Using E-Simulations: Benefits of Blended Learning Design
Additional info for 737-300 flight manual
1 Page 3 Rev. 11/15/02 #41 Continental OPERATING LIMITATIONS / PARAMETERS Limitations 1. Operational Envelope > >@ BCD 41,000 FT - MAXIMUM OPERATING ALTITUDE 10,000 ft TAKEOFF AND LANDING LIMITS 2. Runway slope: ±2% 3. Maximum takeoff and landing tailwind component: > >@BCD 10 Knots BC 15 Knots in Quito, Ecuador, Runway 35. BCD 15 Knots in San Jose, Costa Rica, Runway 25. 4. The maximum operating limit speed shall not be deliberately exceeded in any regime of flight. 5. Maximum operating altitude: 6.
BCD Normal Engine operating range is white. >>@ BCD 7. 0% 8. Maximum N2: 105% 105% 9. Maximum EGT: Takeoff (5 min): Maximum Continuous: Start (ground): 930°C 895°C 725°C 950°C 925°C 725°C Normal Engine operating range is green. 10. Minimum oil pressure: 13 psi Oil pressure must be in normal range for takeoff. 11. Oil Temp Maximum: Maximum Continuous: Maximum Allowable: >>@ BCD 165°C 160°C 13 psi 155°C 140°C 160°C – 165°C (15 minutes) 140°C – 155°C (45 minutes) Sec. 1 Page 22 Rev. 11/15/02 #41 >>@ 737 Continental Flight Manual Limitations 1.
9. BCD Installation of handle covers on the overwing exits must be verified prior to departure whenever passengers are carried. Operating Parameters 1. 76 Mach If severe turbulence is encountered at altitudes below 15,000 feet and the airplane gross weight is less than the maximum landing weight, the airplane may be slowed to 250 knots in the clean configuration. 2. Maximum tire speed: 195 knots 3. Demonstrated Crosswind Component Maximum manufacturer demonstrated takeoff / landing crosswind component: 35 knots - dry runway.