By David Cherubim
Read or Download Alchemy - The Black Art PDF
Similar occult & paranormal books
Hundreds of thousands of readers world wide have discovered own that means in Arroyo's bestselling books. right here, he exhibits how you can strengthen trustworthy, in-depth interpretations for any beginning chart.
This booklet is a needs to for a person drawn to own and religious improvement. Israel Regardie usually recommend that ideas of formality magic might function strong psycotherapeutic instruments, may still they ever be found via mainstream psychology. This booklet makes many such thoughts to be had as by no means prior to
On July eight, 1947, the U. S. military said that the continues to be of a "flying disk" were recovered from a ranch close to Corona, New Mexico. Now, this booklet exposes the government's winning 40-year conspiracy to hide the reality in the back of Americ's so much documented alien craft stumble upon.
Is the 1st finished ebook approximately those that have disappeared within the wilds of North the US. it is understood that folks sometimes wander away, a few are looking to disappear yet this tale is set the bizarre. no one has ever studied the files for similarities, features and geographical clusters of lacking humans, in the past.
- The Oracle of Fortuna
- Alchemy, the Ancient Science
- Golden Dawn: Twilight of the Magicians
- Stock Market Prediction
- Collectanea Hermetica: (Volumes 1-10) [Single-Volume, Unabridged]
- The Book of Love and Creation: A Channeled Text
Additional resources for Alchemy - The Black Art
18. There are also three lesser agencies which concentrate and synthesize the Three Higher Agencies into the innumerable worlds of Our Infinite Universe. (Comment: The three lesser agencies are, of course, Sulphur, Salt and Mercury which, according to Eliphas Levi, constitute the Stone of the Sages when they are thrice combined in AZOTH by a triple sublimation and a triple fixation. AZOTH, the First Matter of our work, can be compared with the Atom, and the three agencies which constitute AZOTH can be compared with the proton, the neutron and the electron which are the three basic indivisible components or particles which compose the Atom.
Also note that atoms cannot be created or destroyed; they can only be rearranged by chemical reactions. ) who proposed the theory that all things were composed of atoms and empty space, though the theory of atoms did not become a living part of scientific thinking till the latter part of the 18th century. Sulphur, Salt and Mercury can also be linked with the three Gunas or Qualities of Yoga Philosophy, which are the three fundamental modes of Energy. Such are called Tamas (Passivity), Rajas (Activity) and Sattva (Equilibrium).
Seest thou not the true nature of these things? (Comment: Not all are able to understand these alchemical mysteries, to pierce the Veil of Isis, no matter what is said on the subject or how much of it is revealed. ) 24. Ah! thou hast not yet trained thy mind to comprehend the treasures of earth, which are not material wealth, nor are they material goods; but rather are they holy treasures which, when found, make a man to sell all that he hath for them. (Comment: The true treasures of earth are the treasures of life itself.